lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Gilbert de Rooij y sus lámparas recicladas























De las lámparas recicladas de  Gilbert de Rooij he elegido las realizadas con botellas de leche.
La primera me tiene alucinada. Yo quiero hacerla!!!!

I am a graphic designer in The Netherlands, but after 25 years I'm looking for another way to use my creativity.
Since I bumped into recycling and eventually upcycling I got more and more fascinated by this kind of design and started my blog upcycleDZINE.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Muy bonitas las lámparas

Estercity dijo...

A mi algunas me encantan.

2nd Funniest Thing dijo...

Châpeau por él tiene piezas preciosas

Estercity dijo...

A mi la primera a la izquierda me encanta. Quiero hacerla!!!!

Gilbert dijo...

Thank you so much for the post and nice comments. Sorry, I don't speak Spanish :-)